JET tools are built on more than 50 years of quality. Starting with manual chain hoists in the late 1950’s, and into today, JET products are built with quality materials that withstand the tests of time. Industrial customers have come to expect a level of quality from JET that is synonymous with performing the job right, every time.
As JET has grown, innovation remains the driver that propels the brand forward. New products are packed with leading technologies that stimulate strong consumer demand. With each product line, JET brings product features that other competitors don’t have, at a value they can’t match.
Customers demand a company that will stand behind its work as ferociously as they have to stand behind theirs, and JET is that company. Service is the piece that sets JET above the rest of the market, and is the backbone of the JET brand. No other industrial manufacturer is as committed to providing pre- and post-sale service as we are. With industry leading warranties, expert technical service, and a service network that is second to none, JET delivers when it comes to service.
• JET Metalworking brings you powerful metalworking saws, high performance metalworking lathes, precise metalworking mills, drill presses, metal forming machinery, and finishing & grinding equipment that help you get more done in the shop. All JET metalworking machinery comes with best in-class full two-year warranty including parts and labor, and the industry’s best service and support.
• JET Lifting Systems is comprised of the safest and most durable chain and lever hoists for lifting, pulling and holding applications. If you’re looking for quality and dependability, along with a full line that includes overload protection and shipyard hooks models, choose JET Lifting Systems.
• JET Air Tools is comprised of two major categories to suit your pneumatic tool needs. The Industrial / Automotive Grade Air Tools are designed and built to deliver an optimal combination of power and precision for fabrication and assembly work. They feature enhanced ergonomics that minimize worker fatigue, leading to increased productivity and workplace safety. The Construction Grade Air Tools are ruggedly built to deliver hours of continuous use and withstand extremely rough handling – typical conditions on an industrial construction job site.
• JET Shop Tools consists of Jacks and Shop Cranes needed to get the job done. JET’s line includes bottle jacks, screw jacks, toe jacks, service jacks, specialty jacks and shop cranes that can assist on any jobsite.
• JET Hand Tools are designed with the quality, durability and reliability to be able to perform in industrial environments. Whether it’s bolt cutters, rebar cutters, or easily installed accessories, JET hand tools are extremely versatile in the workplace.
• JET Warehouse and Dock equipment provides the support for the transportation and storage of products. The full line of pallet trucks, stackers, scissor lift tables, dollies and carts offer every solution for warehouse logistics.