Carl Edwards | Texas Advance
Edwards on Texas:
“Texas is one of my favorite mile and halves to race on. It’s a fun race track and we have had a lot of success there in the past. We only have two races left and we need to step it up and lock us into the final round. Our Aflac team is going there looking for a victory.”
Sprint Cup Chase Points Update
- Edwards is currently sixth in points in the Eliminator Round, 20 points out of first
Edwards at Texas
- Edwards has three wins at Texas in the Sprint Cup Series to include 2005 and a sweep in 2008.
- Edwards has 19 Sprint Cup starts at Texas with an average start of 12.9 and an average finish of 15.5.
- Edwards has two Nationwide Series wins there in 2010 and 2011.
- Primary chassis RK-927 was last run at Kansas, starting in the 12th spot and finishing 5th.
- Backup chassis RK-897 was last brought to Charlotte in 2014 as the back-up car.