Birth date: August 5, 1991
Birthplace: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Residence: Paris, France
Series: Formula 1
Sauber F1 Driver
Team: Lotus GP
Car Number: 10
Series: Formula 1
Sauber F1 Team Reserve and Test Driver
Team: Lotus Art
Car Number: 6
Team: ART Grand Prix
Car Number: 2
• Champion of the GP3 Series
• Points: 88
• Starts: 16
• Podiums: 9 (5 Wins, 3 Third Places, and 1 Second Place)
• Poles: 3
• Front row: 5
• Fastest laps: 6
• Laps raced: 223
• KM raced: 1172
• Races led: 5
• Laps led: 57
• KM led: 309
• Tested in a F1 Car with BMW Sauber F1 Team, finishing in fifth position.
• Became the youngest Mexican driver in history to test in a F1 Car, with 18 yrs old and 118 days of age, by the day of the test.
• Finished ninth on his first season in the F3 Euroseries Championship.
• Three Podiums (1 in the F3 Euroseries and 2 in the British F3 Int.-Invitational Division) (ART Grand Prix Team)
• Finished 16 times in Top Ten (12 in the F3 Euroseries and 4 in the British F3 Int.-Invitational Division) (ART Grand Prix Team)
• Overtook a total of 84 positions during races (59 in the F3 Euroseries and 25 in the British F3 Int.-Invitational Division) (ART Grand Prix Team)
• Tested in a GP2 Car with ART Grand Prix and Arden International teams, where he finished in the sixth and seventh position respectably.
Formula BMW World Final(Josef Kaufmann Racing)
• 5-7 December. Mexico City-Finished 3rd
Formula 3 Euroseries (ART Grand Prix)
• 4 November. Magny Cours, France-One day test in preparation for the 2009 season.
Formula 3 Euroseries (Mucke Motorsport)
• 27 October. Hockenheim, Germany-One day test in preparation for the 2009 season.
German Formula 3 (Josef Kaufmann Racing)
• 10-12 October. Oschersleben, Germany-Participated in only one event in preparation for the 2009 season.
Formula Master Internacional (Trident Racing)
• 19-21 September. Imola,Italy-Participated in only one event in preparation for the 2009 season.
Formula BMW Europe (German Team - Josef Kaufmann Racing):
• Formula BMW Europe Champion
• 12 Podiums or 16 possible
• 7 Wins
• 3 Second places
• 2 Third places
• 3 Poles
• 8 Fastest Laps
• First Racing Driver from Monterrey, Mexico to ever win an International Championship.
• Youngest Mexican Driver to ever win an International Championship, with 17 yrs old.
• FBMW World Final - Valencia, Spain - Participated in the event in preparation for the 2009 season.
• FBMW Germany Race - Hockenheim, Germany - One day test in preparation for the 2008 season.
• A1 GP Official Test - Silverstone
Formula BMW USA (Team Autotecnica):
• Rookie of the Year
• 2nd place in the overall championship
• 4 wins
• 8 podium finishes
• Record of total pole positions with 9 out of 14 possible
• Record of consecutive pole positions with 6
Formula Renault 2000
• Two day test in Zacatecas, Mexico with Dynamic Motorsports matching the track lap record
Mexican Rotax Max Challenge (Karting):
• Finished 1st Place in the north Mexico regional series
• 4th Place In the Mexican Grand Nationals in Zacatecas, Mexico
• Ayrton Senna award and trophy for Achievement and sportsmanship (last time given 5 years before)
Camkart challenge Mexico (Karting):
• Won every one of the 5 races in the challenge
2005 Season: Mexican Rotax Max Challenge (Karting):
• Won ticket to the Grand Nationals in South Bend, IN where I finished 3rd overall (being the Mexican champion) and winning a ticket to go to the world finals in Malaysia representing Mexico where I finished 22nd place due to mechanical problems in the final race.
2004 Season: Mexican Rotax Max Challenge (Karting):
• Raced the last 3 events of the season